Tuesday 1 September 2015

Live Action Versions!

Now we all know anime, we also know about the manga and light novels. For some people who don't know some animes have a live action counterpart that can be different, similar or even exactly like the anime.


I'll start with those that I have watched both version of.


1. We have Ouran Host Club. The anime version and live actions are very similar but the final episode which ends a little differently which is more close the manga.

2. We have Skip Beat. Both the anime and live action follow the manga so once you finish you can pick up on the manga where they left off. The difference is the name of all the characters got changed in the live action version but still it is easy to follow. Also the live action goes a little bit more than the anime did at the point it ended at.


3. Ranma 1/2 sadly I only to to watch the first 1/2 of episode 1 before I lost the site I was watching it on. But what is better than a gender bender, Martial arts and comedy. Well when it is all live action of course.


Next is the Live Action I watched and didn't even know that it had an anime or manga.


1. Goong is special in it's own way. Without even knowing there was a manga/anime version I watched it and fell in love with it. From what I read there are difference between the two. The live action from my point of view did a nice job tying up the loose ends before it ended.


Finally those that I am aware have a live action version but haven't gotten around to watch them as of yet. If anyone has seen any they can leave a comment on the difference if there is any.


1. Inuyasha has a live action version that goes by a different name. It is call Holy Pearl. It is sadly only loosely based on Inuyasha but it has the recognizable details of Inuyasha that you would know who each character is meant to be based on. Also they not dog demons they are dragons. But during the original release of inuyasha there was a live action play performed that was based on it.


2. Sailor Moon has it own live action. From what I have read it is pretty bang on with the anime and manga. Can't really comment too much on it.


3. Attack on Titans doesn't have a live action per say more so a movie. Sadly I wouldn't be watching the movie because I can barely watch the anime. I am sorry but the simple fact that the background art is beautiful but the character art reminds me that it is an anime makes it hard for me to watch and gives me a headache.


4. This one is more so for girls. Princess Princess the base story line for both is the same, but the overall plot has changed between the two.


5. Another one I have never watch the anime read the manga or seen the live action movie for it. It is called Death Note, all I can see is that looking at the two the characters brought into the real world looks very good and similar to their anime counterpart.


6. Finally since I could keep going on for a while we have Black Butler, I haven’t seen either or so I can’t tell you much about it.

So to finish this off I am going to leave some links to list of mangas that got a live action and animes that also got a live action.
--------------------------------------------------

I am sure you guys thought that this was going to be another character post. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment